SÉJOUR YOGA NATURE AU PORTUGAL
Following the success of last year, we offer you a new yoga holiday in the south of Portugal.
This destination is indeed ideal for practicing yoga in connection with nature.
For its mild climate in the spring, the brightness of its colors, its wild seaside landscapes, its peaceful atmosphere, its still pristine places conducive to the return on oneself … The stay will take place in Carrapateira, in a place completely immersed in nature near beautiful deserted beaches (3 km).
This invitation is for beginners as well as all those who wish to deepen their practice of Yoga.
If you dream of:
– Practice Yoga in the heart of nature and on invigorating beaches under the spring rays,
– Meditating with panoramic views on a beautiful scenery
– Enjoy delicious homemade vegetarian meals every day
– Take a swim in the ocean after a short hike in a protected place.
– Share unique moments with people who have the same aspirations.
– Learn and practice integral yoga with pranayamas (breaths), mudras (hand postures), guided meditations, different mantras every day.
– Develop new tools to install a better serenity throughout the year,
AND … You recharge in positive energies!
So this retreat is for you!
Practices are planned in the mornings and at the end of the day. Also, your afternoons will be free to allow you to discover this exceptional place nestled in a protected natural park, according to your desires: Rest, beaches, excursions, exchanges …
• 30 minutes of pranayama and guided meditation in the morning
• 1h30 morning and late afternoon yoga (total 3 hours)
• 1 hour of yoga nidra in the evening after dinner
For more information and to book:
firstname.lastname@example.org (in copy with email@example.com)