Yoga & Mindfulness in Portugal
Join Sarah Bond and Alaine Portner for another amazing yoga and mindfulness retreat, this time in Algarve, Portugal.
It is a region enriched by the strength of its’ nature, where the high cliffs overlook the ocean, filling the air with a fresh breeze, spreading myths and tales of fishermen, sailors and pirates, sunken ships and great fisheries.
In the middle of nowhere, where south-western Europe sinks into the Atlantic. A perfect destination to unplug, relax, and appreciate the beauty of this world.
- Daily yoga, meditation classes and mindfulness classes for all levels.
- Accommodations in a 4 Star Hotel in Lisbon (2 nights) and at Monte Velho Retreat Centre (5 nights)
- Dinner Saturday night in Lisbon
- 3 meals per day at Monte Velho featuring organic local cuisine
- Transportation to/from Lisbon and Monte Velho
- Small Group Medium Reading with Alaine
- Wine Tasting at local vineyard
- Cooking class at Monte Velho
- Group excursion to local beaches and sites of interest
- Enjoy the SPA with sauna, steam bath, and therapy room.
- Surfing classes, Kite Surfing, Diving
- Nature walks, fishing, or a holistic Horse experience
- $2395 per person double occupancy
- A $500 non-refundable deposit at booking* Does not include airfare, transportation from Lisbon airport to Lisbon hotel, lunch in Lisbon or dinner in Lisbon Sunday night)
More info: https://www.onehundredskies.com/yoga-in-portugal